01 January 2012

2011. Life Lessons.

  • It's good to make plans; however, we must be willing to stray away from those plans when God takes us in a new direction-- even if that means admitting we were wrong.
  • God's there. Even when I don't feel Him.
  • Important question: What am I holding on to because I'm afraid if I let go God will leave me in that state?
  • I want every area of my life to look like Christ.
  • There is no condemnation in love.
  • "Our worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace, nor are your best days ever so good that you are beyond the need of it." -Jerry Bridges, Discipline of Grace
  • There is nothing I can do to make me the best ______. If God wants me to become _______ or be _______, He will get me there. I am made the best ______ through Him and only Him.
  • Let go of the past. Live in the present. Look to the future.
  • Forgiving doesn't mean there aren't hurts that need healing.
To be completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment